Thursday, December 31, 2015

Best of 2015

20. Young Guv - Ripe 4 Luv
19. Swervedriver - I Wasn't Born To Lose You
18. G.L.O.S.S. - Demo
17. Stove - Is Stupider 
16. Kurt Vile - B'lieve I'm Goin Down

15. Twerps - Range Anxiety
14. The Sidekicks - Runners In The Nerved World
13. Destroyer - Poison Season
12. Bully - Feels Like
11. Mountain Club - Time Waits For No One
10. Juliana Hatfield Three - Whatever, My Love
9. Jessica Pratt - On Your Own Love Again
8. Dream Version - Beginners
7. Grimes - Art Angels
6. Ought - Sun Coming Down
5. Father John Misty - I Love You Honeybear
4. Beauty Pill - Describes Things As They Are
3. Courtney Barnett - Sometimes I Sit and Think, Sometimes I Just Sit
2. Ryan Adams - 1989/Blue Light/Burn In The Night/I Do Not Feel Like Being Good/Willow Lane
1. Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly

I moved Father John Misty higher up the list than the original one that was posted on SYGrecs. I've been embarrassed about liking him for so long that I wanted to pretend I didn't like the album as much as I do. But I do. It's great.
I also wanted to add these, but I didn't get into them until mid-December:
Tame Impala - Currents
Carly Rae Jepsen - Emotion
Braidedveins - BVLP

Major Head Injury came out this year. I thought it was pretty good.














No comments: