It is April 2020. I am in quarantine and remembered that I have forgotten to document my favorite albums from last year, which has been the case for several weeks and months. I don't have much to say about them, just wanted to make sure I don't forget about them.
Favorite 2019 Albums
1. Solange - When I Get Home
2. Purple Mountains - S/T
3. Cate le Bon - Reward
4. Crumb - Jinx
5. Vampire Weekend - Father of the Bride
6. Aldous Harding - Designer
7. Men I Trust - Oncle Jazz
8. Earl Sweatshirt - FEET OF CLAY
9. Jenny Lewis - On the Line
10. Juliana Hatfield - Weird
11. Flying Lotus - Flamagra
12. Robert Ellis - Texas Piano Man
13. Jessica Pratt - Quiet Signs
14. Lana Del Rey - NFR
15. Third Eye Blind - Screamer
16. Vivian Girls - Memory
List of other albums on my 2019 Spotify playlist that I ended up not really caring enough about, but found at least somewhat interesting at some point:
James Blake - Assume Form
Kelly Finnigan - The Tales People Tell
Lizzo - Cuz I Love You
Priests - The Seduction of Kansas
Squid - Town Centre
Supercrush - Never Let You Drift Away
Toro y Moi - Outer Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment